How to take a clear picture that can be identified.
- The picture must show the complete shadow of the pokémon.
- The picture should be taken as straight as possible, do not take it at an angle.
- The shadow must be in either horizontal or vertical orientations, not diagonal.
- Try to make the shadow as large as possible, but without making it come out of focus.
- Straight horizontal picture.
- The whole shadow is shown in the picture.
- Vertical pictures are also OK.
- The image can be rotated as long as it is by an angle multiple of 90 degrees.
- Shadow is too small in the picture.
- The picture should be taken looking straight at the screen, not at an angle.
- The shadow cannot be aligned diagonally.